Making a Big Difference in Small Business
IT Consultant/Relationship Manager - Experience Required
An IT Consultant/Relationship Manger builds their own book of clients with help from Techs, who will provide proven methods and support to build that book. Techs IT Consultant have access to technical support through several mediums from Techs., but not limited to On-site and Remote technician support and access to Techs tools and applications.
An IT consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
Must Have Requirements:
- Proven experience as IT Consultant
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware,software and network problems
- Experience with various operating systems and databases
- Experience in project management
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
Good to Have:
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA A+)
- Other degrees in technology
Techs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.